Dr. Sunny Waitze - Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Sunny Waitze, Medical Director
Dr. Sunny Waitze prides herself on her ability to transform the confidence and demeanor of her patients through her skillsets as a surgeon. After completing her undergraduate studies at Duke University, Dr. Waitze graduated from the Hahnemann University School of Medicine, where she was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha National Medical Honor Society. She completed an integrated General Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery program at Emory University, followed by a Fellowship in Hand and Microsurgery at Yale University. She is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. With every patient, Dr. Waitze tries her best to lend a supportive shoulder and empower her patients to gain confidence in themselves and their bodies. It is through her strong and diverse surgical training coupled with her gentle, feminine touch which helps patients achieve their appearance goals.
- Waterbury Hospital
- St. Mary’s Hospital
- Naugatuck Valley Surgical Center
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Connecticut Magazine Top Doctors 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014. 2015, 2016, 2017
- Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc.
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, Connecticut Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Member, New England Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Member, American Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons